Free Nighttime Demonstration At Your Home
See the difference! Visualizing what your home will look like with a professional outdoor lighting system is impossible to do. With this in mind we have developed the ability to allow you to experience your lighting system through our Nighttime Demonstration, before you make a purchase decision. This is a complimentary service we offer for your convenience.
Worry Free Process! After your initial consultation, using actual fixtures and design techniques our LED designers will set up a full scale lighting demonstration. This allows you to fully appreciate how beautiful your property will be. There is no digging or damage to your yard and you get to see the exact lighting system that will be installed. This removes all the worry from your decision as you will know what you are getting before the system is installed.
Benefits of a Demo
- We come to YOU! No need for an extra trip to a showroom or studio.
- Your home – Your lights! Seeing another home or photos is great for ideas but will never compare to seeing your actual home come to life.
- Keeps the focus on the design. You are investing in what your system looks like and how it makes you feel or in other words the design and its effect.
- Your ideas come to life. You get to see your exact ideas in actuality. No more wondering what something would look like.
- You get to be a lighting critic. During the demo we move lights based on your preference in order to ensure we accomplish the effect you desire.
- We respect your time. Seeing the demonstration allows you to know instantly what you want. This saves wasted time talking about what it could look like or flipping through a catalog.
What our customers say:
“The quality of the work (Jacob was the lead installer) was equally impressive. The best touch and a huge benefit to using Oregon Outdoor Lighting is that they insist of doing evening previews and follow-ups with you, so you can see the result before it goes in the ground and also after its been installed. Nothing is done without you saying it should be done, and if you’re not happy with a light placement, they will be happy to adjust it (we had to move one light over a few feet). A rock-solid company with great reviews for a reason. Very happy customers.”
What our customers say:
“Kyle was great to work with. He listened to our interests and concerns and was ready with recommendations at every step of the process. The night demo of his recommended design is a great feature. That clinched the deal for us. Kyle and Jake (the technician who performed the installation work) were both extremely punctual and responsive. The finished product is beautiful! We highly recommend this company.”